Cox and Robinson Farm and Country is one of the longest established providers of animal nutrition, animal medicines and general agricultural supplies in the country.
We started business in 1760 as an early version of the Chemist shop in the north Buckinghamshire town of Stony Stratford. It was usual in those times to provide human medicines at the front of the shop and animal remedies at the rear – very often the medicines were the same for animals and people!
For the past 250 years, Cox & Robinson has been supplying generations of farmers with advice and products to assist them in running successful rural enterprises. During this time we have faced numerous challenges including serious animal disease and a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
In 1980 to facilitate expansion, the Agricultural division of the business moved to the old Co-op Creamery building in Buckingham. In 2009, on this same site, we completed our purpose built premises to include a state-of-the-art walk-in retail store.
In 2015 we acquired a new site serving farmers direct via Cox & Robinson Farm Direct from our Evercreech & Dorking sites.